The Cullman County Sheriff’s Office held a ceremony to recognize a job well done to several qualified candidates last week – all received a promotion to the next rank.
Those who were receiving promotions include:
- Chad Whaley was promoted to Lieutenant and serves as the Director of Communications
- Rex Sorrow was promoted to Captain and serves as the Administrative Captain
- Jerad Aaron was promoted to Lieutenant Investigator
- Stephen Thomas was promoted to Lieutenant and now serves as the Assistant Warden at the CCDC
- Brandon Woods was promoted to Lieutenant and now serves as the Classification/Food Services Lieutenant
- Kelly Allen was promoted to Captain and serves as the Warden at the CCDC
- Susan Black was promoted to Captain and serves as the Jail Administrator
- Jesse Cummings was promoted to Investigator
- Jason Wilbanks was promoted to Investigator
The Cullman County Sheriff’s Office continues to protect and serve the citizens of Cullman County every day. These promotions are a reflection of a job well done by the individuals who received these promotions.
Congratulations and Thank You for your Service!